Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tuesdays with Nicole: Panthium-Inner Ward

I've been so busy painting for the gallery opening, I totally forgot to let you know of my latest video:



This fifth episode was the most time consuming and detailed sketch I've done. I usually shy away from perspective drawings because: a) and b) they're hard. But I shall avoid them no longer!

Panthium is one of the largest city in Westerlands and is ruled by a religiously diverse council at the Basilica. I'm only drawing the inner ward which contains twelve spires each devoted to a god or goddess. Each spire also dictates a parish: a portion of the city where leaders rule and followers worship based on the teachings of their god or goddess. Overall a beautifully detailed concept for a city! To know more about the city, visit the Panthium page here. And to read along the adventures in the larger world of The Westerlands, click here.

Only one week till the big gallery at Gamma Ray Games (July 8th, 6pm-10pm)! I hope to see you there!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors