
This is my first entry to Illustration Friday. I am hoping to use this site to make sure I sketch weekly and get some more speed painting done :) So for this challenge I took the concept of 'racing' and developed a character I've had floating around in my mind before. I wanted to make a modern Atalanta: she turned superhero speedster after taking performance-enhancing drugs that were laced with a chemical that gave her super-speed. She originally took the drugs to gain an edge on the competition in the 100m (she was almost an Olympic level athlete), but after testing positive on performance enhancing drugs, her titles, medals and esteem were stripped from her. Atalanta now fights the drug lords using unwilling subjects for their experiments and she works to redeem herself from her past mistakes.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Illustration Friday Topic: Racing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment