I had a great time in Boise visiting family, sleeping in and flipping through my pre-art school sketches (which were ALL anime in style, lol). But I am ready to get back to work. Unfortunately, previous deadlines and the trip made it near impossible to work on the latest (and arguably the best) Art Order Challenge-taken right out of "The Return of the King" by Tolkien.
For those who haven't seen the latest challenge from Art Order, I strongly urge you to view the entries of the Eowyn and the Nazgul Challenge, especially if you are a Tolkien fan. This challenge has had the most consistently well executed and amazing story telling entries.
My favorites include:
Craig J Spearing-this is book cover quality!
Adam Schumpert-I love the composition and the colors. Great detail too!
These entries are 2 of about 100, so check out the rest here! I would like to know your favorite. Also, Jon mentioned that he may put together a calendar of the top voted Eowyn and Nazgul entries. Hey Jon: I'll buy that calendar in a heartbeat!
Friday, May 27, 2011
Art Order Challenge: Eowyn and the Nazgul (Epic!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment