First off: Woooohooooo, I've caught up with my blog posts! Everything should be up to date and I am back on track! Now please, go enjoy the latest video:
I can't believe it's been 2 months already...Here is my fourth episode featuring Hans Drubal: hundreds of years ago he was a devout paladin of Pelor, god of the sun, and a loving husband and father. After he and his family disappeared, Hans returned much later to his homeland filled with evil and wearing the tunic of Tharizdun, god of eternal darkness.
What could have changed a man so drastically? To find out, visit:
Hans Drubal's character page and the Adoraith campaign to find out the truth.
Also, here is the final version of the Hans Drubal sketch, as seen in the video:
Click here for large version (300dpi)
Click here for small version (72dpi)
And remember, if you'd like a custom sketch for your character, weapon/item, etc, I am available to do commissions. Just send me an email, with "Commission" in the title and explain what you'd like me to draw. My rates are on the sidebar of my blog.
Thanks and as always, Good Gaming!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Tuesdays with Nicole: Hans Drubal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment