I don't have much to say this week. Things have been crazy with a couple inches of snow shutting down almost all of Seattle, helping prepare a 22 POUND TURKEY and of course, all the cooking of leftovers and cleaning after the Thanksgiving hurricane. Here are a bunch of images from my trip to Utah and my visit to the well-known salt flats. Over that 3 hour trip, I took almost 100 photos of the mountains, clouds and barren landscape that is Utah, but still leaves me in amazement at the sheer vastness of empty countryside. These are great for painting landscapes, matte paintings and guidelines for perspective. I believe vacation photos are great opportunities to build up your reference libraries without feeling like work. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!
< /image dump >
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Reference: Vacation Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment