Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Can't talk now-very busy.

Lot's of freelance work, boring-job work, applying for more jobs-work and getting ready for an awesome vacation to Boise!

I'm so ready for a break. But, before my break begins, I get crazy multiple freelance jobs!! And I even have one waiting when I get back! It's like, 'when it rains, it pours' except meaning all the good things are happening at once :D

So, just wanted to give a little yelp, that I'm still here, at the computer, working at creating awesome illustrations, which I will show you at a later date.

Alright. Now all of you: go outside and enjoy the fresh air and sun! I'll be there next week.

Oh, and my website is all new, so check it out!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors