I hate apologetic-sounding blog posts, mostly because i don't think most blogs have readers that get desperately upset by the lack of updates (although I could be wrong seeing as how my boy and I are upset at the release schedule of some web comics). But really, I'm very very sorry and sad that this blog and my art have taken a backseat.
I'm headed down the road of many adults where I have a groove: I get up, go to my 9 to 5, come home for dinner, chores and sometimes make it to the gym for an hour and then watch the original Star Trek until I fall asleep on the couch and wake up from my boyfriend poking my face saying, 'hey, silly, go to sleep in the bed'. Well, that last couple details may be different from most people. This has become my life. It seems like forever, but it's only been a month.
I hope to get my portfolio on track by summer's end, but time is very scarce and when I get a moment, I usually spend it by having fun playing board games, Magic the Gathering, or working towards my other personal goals and many times, just good ol' sleeping.
Again, I am sorry for not updating sooner. I have some new pieces that I wish to preview, but I have a little more work do. I have taken the clan sketches from earlier and made style sheets for each clan. With some more work, I'll have blueprints down for my boy for his 3D projects.
Until then, take care and keeping drawing!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Sidetracked by "Normal" Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment