A big thanks to everyone that made it out that evening. It was a scorcher, not just outside but inside the building; but you all were awesome for staying and chatting with me, Luke and Beverly without the comfort of air conditioning. Also, it was a pleasure to meet one of the driving forces behind Obsidian Portal, Dan, who I've been lucky enough to work with when producing "Tuesdays with Nicole". And he also gave me a funny shirt :)
For those of you who didn't make it out that night, I hope at least you spent the day running through sprinklers and munching on some ice cream; but I'll show you some pictures from the gallery anyways:
"My series illustrating the Eberron group I'm currently in. Large versions can be viewed here"
"Hey you! I know Warmachine is pretty interesting, but if you'd just look up, you can be blinded by the awesome that is Beverly's 'Citrus Girls'!"
"Talk talk talk talk with some awesome people."
"Luke's series of sexy, tough ladies: watch out! They're armed with a guitar, gun and a six pack of High Life!"
What a terrific show with great friends! Thanks again to all at Gamma Ray Games for putting this on. Remember: if you're in the Seattle area for the month of July, you can visit the store, oggle at the prints and buy one for yourself.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
The Gallery Opening was AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment