Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday's with Nicole: Santa Rescue

This is the final episode in the Tuesday's with Nicole series hosted by Obsidian Portal. Thanks for all the support from the Obsidian Portal community, staff and fans. The videos wouldn't have been the same without your contribution.



This last grand final I've also titled my 'Christmas in July Special' which also happens to feature July's spotlighted campaign by the awesome JimTriche, "Into the Breach". This Shadowrun campaign has had its fair share of crazy moments, but after some talking, Jim and I wanted to immortalize this one: Mace and Nate team up with a rookie adventure, Jensen, to help rescue a mall Santa from a heavily enforced S.C.I.R.E mall within the Renraku building. Hilarity ensues. So watch on.


And to read more adventures with Nate and Mace at "Into the Breach" by JimTriche visit here

To read the written account that inspired the making of "Santa Rescue", visit the adventure page too.

I'm planning on making more videos eventually maybe dabble around in making video tutorials or more sketch videos taking you through my entire process. For that I may need a computer with more "oomph". So don't count me out! I'm not slipping into the shadows anytime soon. Stay tuned here to know first what I plan to do next. Thanks again everyone!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors