Friday, January 7, 2011

Sammy LaForge Art Contest!

Ahhh the holidays...

I've enjoyed the last month of doing nothing and letting each day roll into the other by reading, cooking and spending time with loved ones--but I'm back! And it's time to get back on that grindstone!

Without delay, I would like to introduce DJ Sammy LaForge: a talented musician and a great friend; and he has an art contest underway. Go to his website or SoundCloud page and download his latest hit: "Pornograffiti". Then, listen to it and create an awesome piece of art to submit as a cd cover art (so please keep the image as a square). Then, be sure to post your entry at Sammy LaForge's facebook before Jan. 14th and email your entry to contest@sammylaforge.com (with necessary information listed on his site) to be eligible for some awesome prizes, including watching Sammy LaForge perform his grovin' beats!

Enter NOW!

**UPDATED:Here's is my finished entry! I look forward to seeing the rest!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Home Interiors