It's already April?!
I'm not that surprised: I knew March was going to be a BUSY BUSY month with visitors, friends' graduations and culminating birthday party for moi at the end of the month. And not just any party: A Fallout themed, 1940's-esque apocalypse party, complete with Radroach on a stick, Nuka Cola Quantum and Sunset Sarsparilla inspired drinks. There's nothing like a break from work playing rockband with a bunch of Vault Dwellers :)
But it's back to work time! And Jon Schindehette over of TheArtOrder.com believes so too. A fresh new challenge is underway: a new version of an old classic. According to studies from Wizards of the Coast, the most-created characters on the Character Builder are Human Fighters. So, the challenger, due this Sunday, April 10th. I'm a little behind schedule, but I'll definitely work my butt off to finish this challenge, especially something so character centric. Plus, I LOVE D&D FIGHTERS!!
Recently, Jon and his hand-picked judges wrapped up the Segmentation Challenge I previously posted. Though my piece wasn't mentioned (next time it will be for sure!), there are some great pieces and fun interpretations targeting the different demographics. Definitely check it out! Also, to see the entire line up, click here.
And because this is MY BLOG I can display my entry all I want :D I am pretty proud of it, especially comparing how finalized it looks compared to my old illustrations.
Well it's back to work and I am kinda relieved. Look for more posts as I will return to my normal update schedule of 1-2 times per week.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Segmentation Final, Lineup and Judging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment